Dr. Leo Morton has been practicing Pediatric Dentistry since 1979. He is certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and the Illinois State Board of Dentistry. Dr. Morton has served as a Clinical Associate Professor of Preventive Dentistry at Loyola University and is currently the Division Director of the Dental Division at Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois.
Special interests include Cosmetic Dentistry for Children, Sports Dentistry, Hospital Dentistry and treatment of children with special needs.
- Bachelor of Science - University of Illinois
- Doctor of Dental Surgery - Loyola University, Chicago
- Master of Science in Pediatric Dentistry - University of Nebraska
Dr. Leo Morton is a
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow of the American College of Dentistry
Dr. Leo Morton is a member of
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Illinois Dental Society
- Illinois Society of Pediatric Dentists
- Chicago Dental Society
- American College of Dentists
Current Hospital Affiliations
- Dr. Morton is on the medical staffs of Advocate Lutheran General Hospita l and Advocate Lutheran General Children's Hospital in Park Ridge, IL.
- Dr. Morton also maintains surgical privileges at the Golf Surgical Center in Des Plaines, IL.
Dr. Morton and his wife, Sheryl have 2 children, Jeremy and Amanda, daughter-in-law Valerie and son-in-law, Jacob, and reside in the Chicago Suburban area.
Dr. Morton and his wife, Sheryl are also the proud grandparents of Ryan, Shane, Max and newest granddaughter, Sadie.
Outside interests include gourmet cooking, dancing, mountaineering, skiing and participating in community theatre.
Dr Morton can be reached directly at : [email protected]