Dr. Scott Shore has been practicing Pediatric Dentistry since 1968. He iscertified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and the Illinois State Board of Dentistry. Dr. Shore has served as a Clinical Associate Professor of Preventive Dentistry at Loyola University and the University of Illinois and is the former Division Director of the Dental Division at Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois.
Special interests include Pediatric Oral Surgery, Hospital Dentistry and treatment of children with special needs.
- Roosevelt University, B.Science
- Loyola University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- University of Nebraska, Master of Science Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Scott Shore is a
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow of the American College of Dentistry
Dr. Scott Shore is a member of
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Illinois Society of Pediatric Dentists
- Chicago Dental Society
- American College of Dentists
Current Hospital Affiliations
- Dr. Shore is on the medical staff of Lutheran General Hospital
- Dr. Shore also maintains surgical privileges at the Golf Surgical Center
Dr. Shore's children and grandchildren.
Dr. Scott Shore with his wife, Bobbie live in the Chicagoland area.
Contact Dr Shore at : email@example.com